What we do
BuildEast is an informal alliance of the largest developing housing associations based across the East of England, committed to providing a range of housing that meets the needs and ambitions of our divergent communities.
Collectively BuildEast directly employs more than 5,000 people, manages more than 150,000 properties and houses over 350,000 people.
BuildEast work together to:
- Make the case for investment in housing
- Consider the impact of government policy on housing associations
- Share information/experience to help improve the efficiency of BuildEast members
- Form a lobbying body on issues we want to try and influence
- Raise the profile of housing associations through insightful research
- Network and try to influence key decision makers